MM KEMBLA INSULATION, YOUR COMPLETE INSULATION SOLUTION BACKED BY MM KEMBLA'S QUALITY, RELIABILITY & SERVICE.
VAPOUR RESISTANT. FIRE RETARDANT. ENERGY SAVING.
MM Kembla has been providing our customers with the highest quality and most reliable products and service for 100 years and is pleased to annouce that we have partnered with global insulation leader L'lsolante K-Flex to bring you our new range of fexible elatomeric thermal insulation.
Offering a full comprehensive range, Kembla Insulation is an ideal solution for any commercial, industrial, domestic, and marine and offshore application.
- Multi-purpose flexible elastomeric thermal insulation
- Built in vapour barrier and a closed cell structure
- Highly resistant to water vapour transmission
- High level of energy conservation efficiency
- Dust & fibre free
- HCFC-CFC free
- Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) of zero
For more information on where you can purchase Kembla Insulation please contact us on (021) 42880618 or use our online enquiry form.
Why use MM Kembla Insulation?
Very Low Thermal Conductivity
- Closed Cell Insulation has a better thermal conductivity than open cell
- MM Kembla Insulation ST thermal conductivity is λ = 00.33W/(,*K) @ 0° C
High Water Vapour Diffusion Resistance (µ Factor)
- Minimises water vapour penetration
- Ensures long term performance and thermal conductivity
Low Flame Spread
- MM Kembla Insulation does not generate flaming droplets
- Low fire propogation index
- Guaranteed to self extinguish in case of fire
- Complies with the fire hazard requirements of the Building Code of Australia
- Promotes a natural inhibition of bacterial growth
- Helps contribute to the quality of air we breathe
- Zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Ideal for any application in public places, e.g. schools and hospitals
Flexibility and Ease of Use
- Flexible and elastic
- Extremely clean, does not leave traces and residue during installation
- Quick installation time
- Suitable for applications ranging from -200° C to + 116° C
- Compatible with applications with the strictest of specifications
Backed by MM Kembla's reputation for high quality products, service and customer
MM Kembla Insulation conforms to the requirements of the Building Code of Australia (Vol) 1, of the National Construction Code (NCC) 2015. MM Kembla Insulation is a closed cell extruded nitrile based rubber that exhibits better thermal conductivity as the air inside the closed cells has lower mobility than that produced in open cells.
Vapour Diffusion into the insulation is much lower allowing the thermal conductivity to be guaranteed longer. MM Kembla Insulation is FM approved, assuring customers that our product has been objectively tested and conforms to the highest national and international standards.